Kenzo sweater with central pattern.
- Signature eye pattern on the front
- Round collar
- Ribbed collar, edge and cuffs
- Available in several colors
- Cotton 98% - Acrylic 1% - Polyamide 1%
- 77 Midnight blue - 57 grass green
It was in Paris in 1970 that the house with oriental inspirations imposed its universe, thus giving life to ever more poetic, joyful and spontaneous creations.
In 2011, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim took the helm of the artistic direction and offered a new style between street and ethnic, notably with cult pieces like the Tiger sweatshirt.
Since 2019 Felipe Oliveira Baptista has been appointed DA (artistic director) of this brand. Present in Paris since 2000 he has several brands to his credit such as Max Mara, Cerruti, Nike, Lacoste.