Kenzo sweater with central pattern.
- Signature eye pattern on the front
- Round collar
- Ribbed collar, edge and cuffs
- Available in several colors
- Cotton 98% - Acrylic 1% - Polyamide 1%
- 77 Midnight blue - 57 grass green
It is in Paris that designer and stylist Kenzo Takada founded his own brand Kenzo in 1970.
The house created an unique universe giving life to poetic, joyful and spontaneous creations.
In 2011, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim took the lead in the artistic direction and proposed a new style between street and ethnic including cult pieces like the Tiger sweatshirt.