Prada nylon reversible jacket
- Long sleeves with tightened cuffs
- Adjustable bottom jacket with drawstring
- Zipper fastening
- 2 Internal & external zipped split pockets
- 1 zipped pocket logo chest level
- Prada logo on the bottom
- Black exterior & dark blue interior or classic blue exterior & dark gray interior
- Polyamide 100%
The famous Prada house was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada. originally specialized in leather goods, the brand will expand into clothing in the early years 80 thanks to the daughter of its creator, Miuccia Prada.
True pioneer of fashion, she launches the piece that will become a reference of the house, its famous nylon bag.
Playing with the materials over the collections, she allows the house to become one of the most prestigious in fashion world.