Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it with an informative banner .
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly. For example, we store your login data .
- Audience Measurement Cookies They guarantee that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies allow you to know if you have visited the site before or not. Only during the first visit a cookie is created. During subsequent visits, the use of the existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
<! - [if! supportLists ] -> · <! - [ endif ] -> the number of unique visitors
<! - [if! supportLists ] -> · <! - [ endif ] -> the frequency with which users visit the site
<! - [if! supportLists ] -> · <! - [ endif ] -> how long users view a particular page
<! - [if! supportLists ] -> · <! - [ endif ] -> the page from which visitors leave the site
- Follow-up Cookies: they allow you to analyze your navigation, your habits of consultation or of consumption on the sites of the network, with the aim of proposing you targeted advertisements or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not related to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
- Cookies related to social networks: they allow social networks to save the articles and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that map out your browsing behavior on the internet.
- Site enhancement cookies: they allow to test different versions of a web page to know which page is better used.
3a. List of cookies used
- Google Analytics: to measure the audience of the site - Google Tag Manager. Facilitates the implementation tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags. - Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads. - Google Dynamic Remarketing: to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research. - Google Adwords Conversion: tracking tool adwords campaigns. - DoubleClick advertising cookies from Google to display banners
- Facebook connect: to identify with their Facebook account - Facebook social plugins. Allows liker, share, comment content with a Facebook account - Facebook Custom Audience:. allows the audience intérargir with Facebook
- Twitter button : makes it easy to share and view Twitter content. - Twitter advertising: display and target ads by the advertising of Twitter
4. Your rights to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to login on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data related to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings .
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time by your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is installed. You can also indicate that some cookies can not be installed. To do this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are installed by third parties who display you advertisements through our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be corrupted and in some cases you will not be able to access the site. Moreover, the refusal of cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertising. Ads are no longer relevant to your interests and may appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or go to one of the links below to go directly to your browser manual .
It is also possible that, through our website, cookies are placed by other people. You have found on our website cookies that we have not identified ? Please let us know by email. You can also contact the third party directly and ask him what cookies he places, what is the reason, what is the lifetime of the cookie and what are the measures to protect your privacy.
If you have questions and / or comments, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org