Free worldwide shipping on orders over EUR 400.
- Delivery in Europe
Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Delivery North America
Delivery in 4-5 working days
- Delivery Rest of the world
Delivery in 4-5 working days
- In Store pick-up (Corsica only)
Delivery in 1-2 wortking days
OUTSIDE EU - TAXES AND DUTIES - not paid by myCOMPANERO.COM / Additional fees on delivery
Except in special case or unavailability of one or more products, the products ordered will be delivered at one time. Deliveries are insured by DHL for France (Corsica included) and DHL for international deliveries. The responsibility of myCOMPANERO.com can not be held liable for late delivery, for any reason whatsoever. Therefore, no claim of any kind whatsoever may be claimed by the Customer to myCOMPANERO.com. myCOMPANERO.com reserves the choice of the carrier and guarantees the good routing of the Products. Transport risks are the responsibility of the Customer as of the release of the Products from the warehouse.
Deliveries by DHL to the delivery address indicated, from Monday to Saturday within an average indicative period of two (2) to five (5) working days from the date of dispatch of the order.
The Customer has the opportunity to enter the delivery address of his choice (home, workplace, holiday location, etc.). He can modify it until the validation of the order. The name given in the delivery address must be identical to the name of the mailbox. For deliveries other than at home, the name of the company or the person receiving the parcel will be given before the validation of the order. The delivery of the package will be made to the delivery address validated during the order. No modification can be made when the order will be said: "in delivery", the change of address will be made on the next order.
The order will be delivered within a maximum of thirty (30) days from the day of the order to the delivery address that the Customer will have indicated when ordering on the Site.
In the event of an error in the wording of the Customer's details, myCOMPANERO.com can not be held responsible for the impossibility of delivering the ordered Products.
If this period is exceeded, not justified by a case of force majeure, the Customer may request the resolution of the sale under the conditions set out in Article L. 114-1 of the Consumer Code and obtain the reimbursement of sums paid on the occasion of the order, as long as it has not been received.
On myCOMPANERO.com, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the use of Let's Encrypt Authority X3-certified secure servers and the implementation of the most advanced encryption services (SSL).
We only use protected connections, as demonstrated by the "https" URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser's address bar. To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. Our Payments department may carry out anti-fraud checks before approving the transaction and for greater protection, they may contact you for further details before confirming the order.
Return an article
Have you changed your mind? An article is not suitable? myCOMPANERO.com offers you several solutions:
- Exchange a product: you have 15 days from the date of shipment of your order to exchange your items in store. Only unwashed items, unwashed, with their tags and Invoice (to print from your "my account" space) will be exchanged. The exchange can be done on all or part of the order, by choosing other items for an amount greater than or equal to the amount of the products exchanged. If you do not find an article that suits you, you can enjoy a good credit in your shop Compañero, valid the month following your order (not valid on the website).
- Request a refund: for a refund via the website of all or part of the order, you have 15 days from the date of delivery of your order. Go to your "my account" section, in the "my orders" section and click on the "Return" option of the order concerned. After indicating the items you want to be reimbursed and the reasons for return, thank you to print the return slip, essential for it to be processed by our warehouse.
- After receiving the product, you have the right to unpack it and try it as you would in the store. The article must therefore be returned in perfect condition and bear no trace of use. Otherwise, the merchant can apply a discount.
- Also, if the products have been worn outside, the merchant may apply a discount. This also applies if the product has not been sufficiently packaged and protected before being returned and the merchant receives it in poor condition.
- The merchant must make a realistic estimate of the price at which he can resell the item in order to calculate the amount of the discount, this will be subtracted from the purchase price and you will be reimbursed for the difference.